Drotos Engineering: Troubleshooting
Includes: All Flowcharts and Overview
• Drotos Engineering Cloud Migration Project Overview
• Section 16, “Flowcharts,” of “Visio® 2007 Essential Training” with David Rivers from Lynda.com®
The Drotos Engineering cloud migration project went well. The company is also doing well, and Senior decided to purchase another engineering application to enable the company to pursue another line of business.
Looking back at the initial cloud migration project, you realize that having some troubleshooting documentation and guidance would have been helpful. You decide to create a troubleshooting flow chart, or decision tree, to help with the deployment and implementation of the new software.
Use Microsoft® Visio® to create a flow chart that will help identify and resolve issues related to:
• Deploying a new cloud-based application
• Access and performance issues related to a cloud-based application Incorporate the standard cloud troubleshooting methodology and sound logic in your flow charts.
Annotate the flow chart to show paths to follow for troubleshooting:
• An issue related to the deployment of an application on a server
• An employee not being able to access an application
Note: You may review Section 16, “Flowcharts,” of “Visio® 2007 Essential Training” with David Rivers from Lynda.com® if you are unfamiliar with creating flow charts in Microsoft® Visio®.
Provide a 1-page overview in Microsoft® Word of the flow chart.
Include the following in your overview:
• The purpose of the flow chart
• High-level instructions of how to use the flow chart
Compress your diagram and summary into a ZIP file.
Submit your assignment.